Candidates for EMA President and Vice President Election 2023-2025
We reached the end of our call for the EMA President and Vice President Applications. As a team, we thoroughly reviewed all the applications, and here are the results for those that will be proceeding to the next stage.
Dr. Md. Ashiqur Rahman
Visiting Researcher, Spanish National Research Council
1. President (Ad Interim), Erasmus Mundus Association (EMA), June 2022 – onward.
2. Vice President, Erasmus Mundus Association (EMA), July 2021 – June 2022.
3. CRNet Manager, Erasmus Mundus Association (EMA), June 2020 – July 2021.
4. Vice President, South Asian Chapter, Erasmus Mundus Association (EMA); May 2018 – Dec 2019.
5. Country Representative, EMA Bangladesh, October 2016 - December 2019.
6. Ordinary Member, Erasmus Mundus Association (EMA); November 2015 – onward.
For more information about Ashiqur and his candidacy check out his CV, EMA president candidacy slide deck and video pitch.
Vice Presidential Candidates
Kate Alyzon Ramil
Gender Development Specialist Consultant
Regional Chapters Coordinator 2018-2019
President, EMASEA 2016-2018
Country Representative 2014-2016
Program Representative 2013-2014
For more information about Kate and her candidacy check out her CV, EMA vice president candidacy slide deck and video pitch.
Mechanical Engineer - Naval Architect.
1. July 2021- Present Director, Students and Alumni Relations Unit (S&A), EMA
2. Apr 2020- Present Program Representative, PRNet, S&A Unit, EMA
3. Dec 2021- Present Volunteer, EMA for Equity Project, EMA
4. May 2020- June 2021 S&A Unit Manager, Students and Alumni Relations Unit (S&A), EMA
5. May 2019- Aug 2019 Member of MB Selection Committee, EMA
6. Feb 2018-May 2020 Volunteer, Communications Unit- EMA
For more information about Ruturaj and his candidacy check out his CV, EMA vice president candidacy slide deck and video pitch.
Please note that we have updated the new timelines for the campaigns, Debate and final elections on our page HERE
For more information or clarification, please feel free to write to the Elections Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated 30th March 2023